Open 7 nights for lunch and dinner.
Close at 12.30am every night.
Open all public holidays except for Christmas Day.
Responsible Conduct of Gambling
The Gambling Legislation Amendment (Responsible Gambling) Act 1999 and other regulations aim to ensure that registered clubs adopt responsible practices for gambling activities conducted on their premises. The Griffith Leagues Club is committed to the principles of Responsible Conduct of Gaming.
THINK ABOUT YOUR CHOICES.
Gambling more, enjoying it less? For free and confidential information and advice about problem gambling, please contact
Gambling Help – 1800 858 858
Responsible Service of Alcohol
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
Principles of Serving Alcohol
• No liquor to minors.
• No liquor promotions that encourage binge drinking or drunkenness or are discriminatory or likely to appeal to minors.
• No admission of intoxicated persons.
• No service to intoxicated patrons/ patrons becoming intoxicated
• A duty of care for patrons and staff.
• Patron behaviour not to adversely impact the neighbourhood or other patrons.
Responsible Serving of Liquor
• Permit intoxication or indecent, violent or quarrelsome behaviour on licensed or registered club premises –
Maximum Penalty $5,000
• Sell or supply liquor to an intoxicated person on licensed or club premises – Maximum Penalty $5,000
• Sell or supply liquor to a minor* – Maximum Penalty $5,000
• Allow liquor to be sold or supplied to a minor on licensed or club premises – Maximum Penalty $5,000
* In aggravated circumstances heavier penalties may apply